Kelp salads are a super easy week night dinner. Prep the kelp noodles by rinsing under cold water for a few minutes. Kelp noodles are only 6 calories/serving, 0 calories from fat! Add some veggies, some spice and you’ve got a Thai inspired salad in under 30 minutes!
HB’s PEANUT SAUCE
- 1/3 cup of almond butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of yuzu
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil (toasted)
- 3 tablespoons of coconut amino acids (soy sauce)
- 1/8 teaspoon of boiled cider
- 2 tablespoons of water
Combine all ingredients in a vitamix or blender.
I love using my vitamix when I’m trying to achieve a flavor that requires a whole pepper or fresh ginger for example. My famous peanut sauce is an absolute hit!
THAI KELP NOODLE SALAD
- 1 package kelp noodles
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 1-2 scallions, thinly sliced to garnish
- Black sesame seeds, to garnish
- Green pepper
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Rinse the kelp noodles under cold running water
- Then add the noodles to a large mixing bowl with the other ingredients
- Top with the dressing and mix until the salad is fully coated
- Serve with a sliced avocado and spritz of lime!