With Thanksgiving behind us, the holidays sneak up fast. In order to make sure you are prepared for the upcoming gifting season, we will be releasing a new gift guide every week until Christmas…starting now, with Beauty!
1. Scarlet Starlet Box – This box serves us all the right vibes, especially during the holiday season when anyone and everyone looks bomb wearing a red lip. This box has everything you’ll need to nail the scarlet look.
2. Drunk Elephant Baby Facial
– There has definitely been some hype over this product, but we are here to tell you that the reviews are amazing for a reason. This mask left our skin dewy and *almost* as soft as baby skin.
3. Barbara Sturm Sun Drops SPF 50
– We are suckers for any product that is dispensed with a medicine dropper, but we are also suckers for a good SPF. This product is a must have, as it blends seamlessly with your moisturizer or foundation; without looking white or greasy.
4. Byredo Hair Perfume
– Does anyone else spritz perfume onto their hair hoping it’ll carry the scent longer? Fortunately Byredo has created a formula just for this EXACT purpose that won’t dry out your locks. Get your hands on some of their signature scents in ‘hairfume’ form.
5. Lip Masks
– Chapped lips in the winter will be the death of us. It seems like no matter how much lip balm we put on, we end up with chapped lips. These masks really provide and lock in moisture.
6. B3 Smoothing Serum
– This gel is ideal for all skin types and for all seasons, whether you live in humid climate, the dead of winter in NYC, or are a frequent traveler; it prevents against many of the symptoms that result from extreme conditions.
7. Oribe Gold Lust Pre-Shampoo Intensive Treatment
– The winter doesn’t just screw with your skin, it also does a number on your hair. Get ahead of those winter dead ends and dry hair with this luxe hair balm treatment.*** Disclaimer. Don’t put on your roots. One of our editors did that, it did not end well.
9. Kat Burki Vitamin C Nourishing Cleansing Balm
– A skincare line that blends healthcare and beauty into a product line using cold processed ingredients
. Hello? Yes please! This is their hero cleanser – packed with Vitamin C for glow and super hydrating.
10. Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Prickly Pear Seed Oil
– We’ve all heard of Christophe Robin’s legendary
Cleansing Purifying Scrub. But did you know he also makes game changing
hair masks for severely damaged hair? One of our editors tried a (heaping handful) of this mask and it made her hair smoother than it had ever been since she started coloring it – even days
after washing. *Clicks add to cart and excitedly waits for presents in the mail*