There are few things in life as satisfying as crispy Brussel sprout. @the_brooklyn_fraulein has sent us this amazing recipe to make Brussel sprout chips – perfect for snacking, adding to a salad or as a side! Also check out her recipe for a chickpea and sweet potato salad.
What you’ll need:
· 2-3 c. Brussels sprouts
· 1/4 tsp. of pepper
· 1/4 tsp. of salt
· 3 tbsp. of avocado oil
For the Lemon Yogurt Aioli
· 1 tbsp. of mayonnaise or Veganese
· 1 tbsp. of tahini
· 2 tbsp. of lemon juice
· 2tbsp of yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse Brussels sprouts with water and pat dry – make sure they are completely dry.
- While the oven is preheating and your brussels are drying, mix together the Aioli – seasoning with S+P and set aside.
- Once the Brussels spouts are totally dry, cut the stock off of each sprout and peal each layer of leaf off. You can continue trimming the stock as you peel off the layers.
- Place sprouts on a baking tray and sprinkle them with Olive Oil, S+P
- Bake for 5-6 minutes on first side, and then flip.
- Bake for another 10 minutes (keep your eyes on them to make sure they don’t burn).
- Serve hot with Aioli for dipping and enjoy!