A new season calls for some new recipes! We had @ate02 take over our Instagram a couple weeks ago, which they spent whipping up some amazing eats. Thanks for the recipe @ateo2!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
– Coconut oil – 1 large bell pepper (thinly sliced)
– 1 hot pepper – 2 large carrots (thinly sliced)
– 1/2 cup of scallions
– 1/2 cup of cashews
– 2 TBSP red curry paste
– 1 can of coconut milk
– 2 Tbsp of coconut aminos
1. In a large sauce pan start with 1 TBSP of coconut oil, garlic, scallions, and hot pepper on medium to low heat.
2. Next, add the curry paste, and coconut aminos.
3. Add the can of coconut milk and bring sauce to a simmer, (about 7 minutes or so).
4. Put water in a pot on medium to high heat. Let water to come to a boil, put udon noodles in, let cook for about 10 minutes.
5. Add vegetables to the coconut curry sauce, allow vegetables to soften and mix thoroughly into the sauce.
5. Once the noods are cooked through, strain and toss with a bit of sesame oil.
6. Combine noodles with vegetables and sauce. Mix until everything is covered with sauce.
7. Top with sesame seeds, siracha, and scallions. ENJOY THAT DISH.